Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Nic in the Big House

For months I've been looking at houses and after some suggestions and help from my family, it seems I will very soon be a home owner.

This is both good and bad.

It's a big committment (the debt) and that terrifies me.

It's also making the final break from home. When I live in cities other than Brisvegas, it's not like I've 'left home' because I can always go back to visit. But if I'm living separately in the same city... that's it then. Sure, I'm definitely old enough to be out on my own. Sure, I've done it for a few years already! But it's certainly not the 'moving out' I anticipated, because I am moving out alone. Not to a spouse like all my siblings, but to a big empty house and me.

So assuming all goes well with the building and pest inspections, below are some photos of the soon-to-be-Nic-house!







2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow how cool is that house !!!!!!!! swimming pool !!!!!!! its cold here in manchester !!!!!!!!! lve hels

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know it's a huge thing, but believe me, I wish I could do the same thing. Beautiful house, too, you made the right choice! Wish I could visit you right away ;-) Doro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home