Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Winter in Rockhampton

I confess, Rocky is working its way into my heart. The mountains, the clear air, the walk through the forest every morning and the sense of peace up here. Away from the city and everything. :)

Today is the most gorgeous day. Sure, it's the middle of winter. I walked to work wearing a skirt and sleeveless shirt. How wonderful is that?! :D :D :D

I read the final Harry Potter book. Woah. I won't say any more because I know people are still reading it, but I loved it, and my favourite character made it out alive. Which of course made me very happy!

I'm still madly booking things for my UK trip, and at the same time, applying for a job in South Africa. Oh wanderlust, you never leave, do you? ;)

1 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

South Africa! Wow, I will soooo come and visit you! Btw, I also know a lady who has a ranch (or whatever it's called) in South Africa, we could go and visit there together! Doro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home