Monday, September 10, 2007

Jo and Mark's wedding!

I haven't updated this blog in far too long again - I've been recovering from my trip to the UK! This last weekend is the first I've had where I was in Brisbane and wasn't ridiculously exhausted. Just as well, because Jo got married! :)

Jo and Mark's wedding was SO BEAUTIFUL. It was also very exciting to see them on PAGE 15 of the state-wide newspaper the next day. I scanned the article so you can all enjoy it:
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jedinic/jo_mark_article.jpg

It's yet another of our TFN group to get married. So exciting, and Jo looked so beautiful.








(For those wondering, YES, Amy is pregnant.)




It was quite a simple wedding, but so elegantly done. Going to Parliament House was pretty cool, though. ;) And I'd never been to a wedding where EVERYONE was so well dressed (usually there's the random friend who has no idea how to put on a suit).




Since this is my blog, I also have to post a photo of me, since I love my dress. ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home