Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home Loan Panic

As some of you know, I've been looking to buy a house for a lot of this year. It's such a scary thing. I've only been in debt once in my life (university) and got that paid off as fast as I could. Now I'm looking at a debt that will take me YEARS to pay off.

More than that, I'm out of a job in 2 months. Sure, there are 'options', but as we all learnt last year with the Edinburgh fiasco, a job isn't a job until you show up on the doorstep on Day 1. And even then, the project might shut down in your face.

Not even 2 hours after I made a private journal entry about my current fears did an old colleage email me with a very solid job opportunity for next year.

God is listening to me, watching over me.

Hey God? Want to send me a husband too? (Actually, that would be even better, HE could help me pay off the house and I could concentrate on being a good wife. ;)

Then again, I think I would go nuts without a job. There's something about too much thinking time that drives me insane. Even with the new prospect, I'm still looking at about 1 month out of work. Maybe I should take off to Thailand for a while? I've always wanted to do that!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Bethany Pledge said...

Hey, congrats on the job opportunity! See right there, this blog is being used for something. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my place. You are surely welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home