Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Girly

It's hot in the city (almost 30!)... and I get to dress like a girl. Skirts and cute shirts and open-toe shoes and jewellery and ponytails and it's wonderful. This is one of the reasons I love summer. I can dress pretty instead of hiding under 5 layers in an an attempt to stay warm.

Last night I wore a tank top and tiny skirt that I've only worn once since I left Brisvegas. And boots. I LOVE that outfit. I feel tough, like I can kick things, and I danced all the way down the road to horse riding 'cause I felt ALIVE! Tiny, tough Nic. Who cartwheels.

Some people think short skirt+ankle boots = BAD but I love it. :) I make my own fashion statements and don't care what the world thinks.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You paint a lovely picture with words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home