Friday, July 14, 2006

Corporate Nic

From the outside, I'm the girl that appears to have it all. Fabulous career, travel opportunities, lifestyle, family, looks and confidence. A girl for whom opportunities just seem to drop out of the sky.

In the last week, the Canadian Visa came through and now it seems London will too. They seem prepared to do almost anything to keep me on. I networked with the company VIPs and was treated as the 'golden child'.

In a world where everyone struggles for jobs, it's always been far too easy for me and I've never quite understood why. I don't even really LIKE what I do; I just happen to be good at it and it pays a lot of money. Yup, I've sold out my soul for $. (Well, £.)

I wonder when I'll be brave enough to change?

I am REALLY wanting a cat lately. Something to come home to and hug. Maybe I should buy a stuffed one. Shouldn't I be stronger than that?

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u know u want to stay in sunny britian !!!!!!as its the best place in world!!!!!!!! its cold in canada !!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home