Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lovely neighbours

Friday night. 2am. Nic is just home from the best date she's had in a YEAR and is looking at the ceiling and contemplating sleep, when she hears a strange noise, like heavy rain hitting her window.

This is the problem with living in a block of apartments. You see, it seems that one of her neighbours was feeling a little sick. And decided that it was easier to vomit out of the window rather than find a bucket.

EW!!!!! I can't believe my bedroom window got covered in vomit!

Grossness #2 of the weekend: I went out dancing with some girlfriends. The club was crowded. I was stunning (I wore the NEW YORK dress and my hair was long and shiny). Guys kept trying to dance with me. And... I got groped at least 3 times by people I couldn't even see (it was that dark and crowded).

Sigh. I guess a girl just can't go out dancing in straight clubs.


But aside from these 2 nasty events, my world is pretty happy and shiny lately. :) Life surprises you with beautiful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home