Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Some days you feel like you're going to explode with emotion. Today is one of those days. I've been sorting out flights for my visit to Aus, I've booked in to attend a Space Tourism conference (which has potentially huge impacts on my future), and I'm recovering from falling off Jerry (the horse!) last night.

I feel fragile. It was the first time I'd fallen from a horse and although I fell 'well' (aka Emergency Dismount!), it's still quite a hit when the horse is cantering and you hit the ground at that speed!

So many big things are happening over the next few weeks and at times like this, all you can do is hold on for the ride.

I have to take responsibility for my future yet I don't even know what country I'll be living in next year. It all depends on so many factors that I don't have answers for. Could I live in Brisbane again? How soon can I be employed in the Space Industry? What's the likelihood of getting a Canadian (or US) Visa? What work will be available in the UK at the end of this year? (Although I have serious doubts about my ability to live through another English winter. 6 months of wearing thermals was just TOO long.)

So many questions!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger boarderbob said...

The chances of a US visa are very good!
http://www.workpermit.com/news/2005_05_11/us/us_creates_visa_australians.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home