Thursday, April 20, 2006

Coffee Guy

It's now official. I have a relationship with my coffee dealer.

In the past, I'd shyed away from having any kind of interaction with those who dispense my morning coffee. After all, I didn't want to be known as an addict. And what if they started getting TOO friendly?

However, I'm starting to like the personalised service. He'll usually make 3 coffees at once but he makes mine individually. With extra foam. Sometimes he doesn't charge me at all. And there's always a friendly smile and some morning chatter (he's the first person I talk to each morning).

Turns out it's not so bad having your very own 'coffee guy'. ;)

(And I will miss the joys of Caffe Nero when I move on from this country!)

4 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - there are worse things than being addicted to coffee!! - Just heard you're coming to Tuebingen next week! Looking forward to it - we'll have sooooooooooo much fun (I will be finished with English exams then, so PAAARTY! - or SLEEEEP - whichever comes first naturally ;-) ) See you soon, Love, Dorothea

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Hey Dorothea,

I can't wait to catch up with all of you guys! I am so excited! Want to do a road-trip to Luxembourg? ;)

Also, send me your email address!

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - road trip to luxembourg - maybe you'll have to come twice - and this time we will show you how to do a proper May 1 celebration in Germany. We'll discuss it Friday, ok? My email: dorothea.melches@student.uni-tuebingen.de
well, gotta go study some more. See ya,
Dorothea

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home