Friday, May 26, 2006

Road Trip of a Lifetime

I'm one hour from leaving for Tunisia.

Home of Tattooine.

I don't think anyone can comprehend just HOW EXCITED I am. I've wanted to go here since the summer I was 12.

I'M GONNA SEE MOS ESPA AND MOS EISLEY AND STAY IN LUKE SKYWALKER'S HOUSE!!!

And stand above the crater where Luke longingly looked out at the twin suns setting and dreamed of his future.

I'm going to Tattooine. :) :) :) :) :)

Of all the places where STAR WARS was filmed, this is the place you can get 'closest' to it.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened the summer u were 12? u know i was in sleepy land....

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Nic said...

That was the first time I saw STAR WARS. :D

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home