Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Alien Landscape...

Tunisa. Currently tied with New Zealand and New Mexico as my BEST TRIP EVER. I had no idea the country was so incredibly beautiful. Every hour we drove we were stunned anew. Otherwordly locations tucked away in a tiny African country. The places are remote and armed with only sketchy directions, it was truly an adventure holiday.

The places we saw. AMAZING. I have sunset photos of the same place where Luke watched the binary sunset. I had chills.

We hiked up STAR WARS canyon.

We visited the still-standing set of Mos Espa.

We slept over at Luke's house (the Lars homestead).

Found the Cantina (sadly falling apart) and Obi-Wan's house (still fairly intact).

And saw the slave quarters where Anakin lived.

Aside from all of that - the Sahara! Desert Oases! Salt lakes and sand dunes and 40 degree heat and it was just ... incredible. There are no words to describe it.

I have 1000 photos and I hope to share these with you very soon.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky girl...can't wait to see the photos...remember to back them up!

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home