Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Name mayhem

One of my friends just suggested it would be the funniest thing in the world if we moved in together.

And it's true. She's a fabulous girl, loves all of the same sci-fi things that I do, works in IT, is the same age as me, etc. So why would it be funny?

We have the exact same name.

Can you imagine the phone calls? "Can I speak to Nic?" "Sure, which one?" "Nic XXXX" (where XXXX = my surname). "Sure, which one?" "Nicole XXXXX". "The blonde one or the brunette one?"

Not to mention how difficult it would be sorting out the mail!

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun way of challenging people. That won't ever be boring. So go right ahead. My brother in law and my boyfriend have the same name, too. Of course they don't live together, but it is confusing, already!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Nic said...

That reminds me of a friend who started dating someone with the exact same name as her brother. They got so confused!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home