Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Wow, Google, could you have made it any more difficult to retrieve my blog? I did not remember my username. I did not remember which email address it was associated with. And oh, my original email address had been converted to a Google account the last time I updated. Which meant that every email address I entered did not work, and every username I thought I could remember did not work either. UGH. I don't even know how I managed to finally get an email now telling me that my username is an INVALID email address that is the name of my Google account (which is not linked with my main/real Google account.) Okay. Rant over. Still living in Canada and still love it here. I consider myself to have two homes now: Brisbane and Vancouver. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home