Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh dear

I leave Manchester in 5 days.

I have so much work (paid job) work to do.

I have not begun to pack up my flat.

I have not figured out my flights from Norway to Mexico.

I have 'goodbye events' on every night this week.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This shows what falling-in-love will do to you; it makes you not notice the passage of days!


Then again, I suspect I do this on purpose, leave everything until the last minute so that I'm so busy that the pain, of leaving friends and a big part of my LIFE, is lessened.

I will miss Manchester. It's where I found 'me'. Living here almost 2 years has caused me to grow so much and although it was very tough at times, I would not trade the experience for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home