Friday, August 11, 2006

Headspin days

My weight drops daily. There's a glow in my eyes. I'm so tired but I barely notice. I walk to work smiling and singing.

You know what this is.

It's just ... surreal. Given my dating history I still find it so amazing that someone would want to spend all this time with me. We're one of THOSE couples, constantly holding hands, constantly hugging etc. I feel like I live in a timeless void where the days are filled with the pretence of work and the nights are one endless conversation with him. There is no other time.

(My 'urgent to do' pile grows bigger on a daily basis but I barely notice.)

Just so many beautiful moments, or hours, over a timespan of only a few days (or a few weeks?) yet as I said before, it seems timeless.

Who knew Manchester could be so beautiful?

How did I get here???

And how is it that everything fell into place so easily? Hand of God. At no other time in the past 2 years have I had such an empty calendar (yes, you can argue that I would've rescheduled things anyway), but you see... the time was there. I was there. Here. Manchester. And now so is he.


<-- Yes, my friends, I know this is my sappiest post every. Turns out I AM a girl and a very girly one at that!

3 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger ellie said...

WHO IS HE?! WHERE FROM?! IS HE CHRISTIAN? WHAT'S HE DOING IN MANCHESTER?!?!?! TELL TELL TELL!!!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger ellie said...

P.S. Ellie's excited and happy for you :D :D :D

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Heehee... log into messenger so we can chat!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home