Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cancelling Stuff

I've had a most productive afternoon researching how to turn everything 'off'.

Phone, Internet, Water, Electricity, rent payments, Council Tax payments, and if I've missed something obvious then let me know.

I HATE MOVING. So much stupid 'stuff' that you have to think about.

And I haven't even considered packing yet!

---

On another note, Xtina went home today and I miss her already! We had the most fantastic time - even if we did get drenched at the Lakes District! She's one of my international friends that I know I'll run into in another country someday, but never knowing where or when.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger ellie said...

Hey Nic!
I'm a little confused. You wait and wait for this wonderful guy and then you REFRAIN FROM POSTING ABOUT HIM?!?!?! We want photos, a full report from Xtina, his home phone number and email address :P Okay, so that's going a little too far but COME ON GIRL, we're busting to hear more :)
Love Ellie

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Nic said...

You know, there are a few reasons for the lack of posting - it's hard to keep up with everything that happens, my blog is an 'outlet' for excitements/frustrations in life, and with something like this, it's just too intense for me to write about at this stage? I don't have formulated thoughts right now; I just have feelings. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home