Sunday, November 05, 2006

Glandular Fever

That's my official diagnosis. It certainly explains a lot, like the ludicrous levels of exhaustion, the continuing 'unwellness', and the complete immunity to alcohol at Amy's Hen's night last weekend!

So it looks like I'm staying in Brisbane for longer than I thought. :) Aside from missing JR, that's a wonderful thing. It's such a wonderful time to be here because there's so much going on: weddings, parties or just hanging out. Then again, wasn't it always like this? :D

5 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Doro - I don't think I did - can you send it again? Would love to go on tour from Adelaide to Melborune - I can probably only manage a 1-way trip but will figure it out soon. :)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Danny - to be honest I was so sick when I saw you that I don't remember much of what was said! And what's even more painful is all the stuff I wish I had packed...but alas, it's in a storage shed. That's life! ;)

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a link to your blog on my website - I hope that's ok? if not let me know, I'll remove it. If you like you can change mine on yours to my homepage.

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi honey take it easy and chill out and just laugh at life !!!!!!! SO WHO U BEEN SNOGGING THEN !!!!!! HEHEHE
am watching im a celebraty get me out of here !!!! in queensland aus jason donavan is in it !!!! its wet and cold in manchester!!!! lv helsbels

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glandular fever is horrid! Here's another blogger's story http://richelectron.blogspot.com/2008/04/overcoming-glandular-fever.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home