Sunday, February 25, 2007

Crazy Day!

Oh what a day. But SO MUCH FUN! I will leave you with some photos to tell the story. :D


That's (half) the gang at the airport - can you guess who we are waiting for? ;)


The long-lost Danny! Far too happy to see sunshine and flowers again!

And after that excitement, I had a new family member to greet.


Cass, Greg and Lachlyn. What a gorgeous little family! He is so cute! (Not my bro, my newphew.)


It's Aunt Nic! (I've never been an aunt before so this is all new to me.)




And we ended the day with a massive waterslide. :D

(Then there was one more surprise to come....)

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute baby !!!!!!! glad u are having a few mad times down under !!!!!!! its still freezing here !!!!!!!! raining again !!! in manchester !!!!!!! guess what i did dropped my mobile phone in a mug of coffee !!!!!!!! thats crazy !!!!!!!!!miss u helen

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger noodles said...

He's SSSOOOOO CUTE!!!!! and SSSooooo smaaaaaallll!!!! More pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home